Support Our Cause
Donations of time, money, vehicles and property are all helpful to furthering the goals of Building Lives Foundation, Inc.
Give Your Time
Mentors are a vital part of the successful reintegration of the veterans into the community.
You may also volunteer to help with events or just lend a helping hand.
Please use the contact information below if you are interested in becoming a Mentor or Volunteer.
TEL: (615) 678-4967
- $120 Provides a Welcome Home Kit packed with supplies for the Kitchen, Bath and Bedroom.
- $300 Provides a new bed for a veteran moving into permanent housing.
- $500 Furnishes an apartment for a veteran moving into permanent housing.
- $1,000 Pays the utility and security deposit for a veteran to move into permanent housing.
Click DONATE NOW to use a credit card.
You may also donate directly to Building Lives by sending a check to:
Building Lives Foundation, Inc.
2000 Mallory Lane, Suite 130-166
Franklin, TN 37067-8231
*Your donation is fully tax deductible. Our veterans in this program greatly appreciate your donation of any amount.
Vehicles & Property
Building Lives accepts donations of real estate and vehicles. We need both as we strive to provide low cost quality housing and to provide transportation.
If you have a lot, a house or building of any kind, you may donate that asset to Building Lives Foundation, Inc. and receive a full value tax deduction. You may also donate any type of vehicle.
To make this type of contribution, please contact:
Tim Gregath, Executive Director, Building Lives Foundation, Inc.
Tel. (615) 678-4967 (office)
(615) 397-4480 (mobile)
Welcome Home Kit
Making your own kit provides a wonderful opportunity to give our veteran’s personalized kits!
We also want to keep kit contents consistent, so please follow the items and quantity listed under the heading ‘Home Kit Checklist’.
If no size standards or specific details are listed, it’s up to you to decide what is most appropriate for your kit.
Also note, kits will not be assigned by gender so do not worry about making a gender-targeted kit.
Home Kit Checklist
- 1 Full sheet set
- 1 Full-sized blanket
- 1 pillow
- 1 set of 4 plates, bowls, and cups
- 1 set of 4 forks, spoons, and knives
- 1 3-piece knife set for food preparation
- 1 medium saucepan with lid (size for boiling water for pasta, rice, potatoes, etc.)
- 1 frying pan
- 1 baking sheet
- 1 spatula
- 1 cooking spoon
- 1 can opener
- 1 pair kitchen scissors
- 2 dishtowels
- 2 60-watt light bulbs
- 2 sets of bath towels, hand towels, and wash cloths
- 2 bars of soap
- 1 shower liner
- 1 set of shower rings
- 1 laundry bag or basket
- 1 laundry detergent
- 1 package of at least 4 toilet paper rolls
- 2 rolls paper towels
- 1 kitchen trashcan
- 1 box trash bags (appropriate size for trashcan)
- 1 broom
- 1 mop
- 1 10-quart bucket
- 2 cleaning sponges
- 1 liquid dish soap
- 1 all-purpose cleaner
Contact (615) 678-4967 For Other Ways To Help Our Veterans.
Building Lives is committed to assisting our veterans to rebuild their lives in thanks for preserving our right to live in freedom in the United States of America. We do this through various veterans assistance programs, volunteer help and donations from people like you.